1. What are the financial savings compared to a regular cellar?
If we take a cellar of 3x3m size, then the complete construction of a regular cellar costs at least 28 thousand pounds. The overall cost of building a plastic root cellar starts at 14 thousand pounds, and so the savings are 50% compared to a regular cellar.
2. What is the selection of the interior panelling?
Your cellar can be panelled by practically anything. The most common panelling we deliver to our clients is wood, but there are possibilities to do the panelling in brick etc. We also offer a variety of special wallpapers with an imitation of brick, wood or stones. But DIY guys usually order just a plain cellar and then do the panelling to their own satisfaction.
3. Is there the possibility to have the cellar lid made from something other than plastic?
Sure thing, we make wooden lids, as well as lids from Aluminium compounds.
4. How big of an underground storage area can I order?
Usually, we supply these dimensions click here
But of course, we do the cellars to order also, so if you have a specific wish for your cellar, just write it down into our Contact Form.
5. What is the delivery period of Your plastic cellar?
The manufacture of a plastic cellar takes around 14 days, but that obviously depends on the available production capacity. If you're interested in purchasing a plastic cellar, please contact us through our Contact Form, and we'll let you know the earliest possible date of delivery of your cellar.
6. How long does the full construction of the plastic cellar take?
You can use Your new cellar as soon as on the 8th day after the start of excavation works.
7. I would like to use your cellar as a wine-cellar, is that possible?
Of course, our customers choose wood-panelled circular cellars for storing their wine.
8. Is the plastic cellar water-resistant?
Yes, our cellar is 100% water-resistant, so no water can get in, at all.
9. Who does the excavations works for the plastic cellar?
The easiest and the cheapest solution is to order the excavations, laying out the concrete and the construction for Your plastic cellar, from some company in Your neighborhood. That brings the expenses down to a minimum.
10. Do you do the cellar construction works anywhere in Britain?
Yes, we can deliver our cellar to any address in Britain, and for the excavations and fitting of the cellar we'll outsource a company in Your vicinity, so once again the expenses will be minimal.